How To Reserve Our Photo Booth For Your Event
Once you have decided the date of your event and the photo booth rental options you are interested in please use the form on this page to request a Price Quote and Availability.
After you have received a quote and the photo booth rental price is acceptable and you are ready to reserve our Photo Booth service simply email email@example.com or give us a call at 402.812.5676 and we will send you a photo booth rental agreement to sign.
A $250.00 non-refundable retainer is required to secure the date. The remaining balance must be paid 30 days prior to the event.
In the case that your event is scheduled sooner than 30 days we require the balance to be paid in full at the agreement signing. Payments can be made by cash, check or credit card.
Please fill out the form below.
What's Included In Each Photo Booth Rental
All rentals automatically include the following complimentary options:
- An elegant and reliable Photo Booth with a Color Changing LED Sign.
- Room for up to 12 people with Handicap Accessibility
- Professional Photo Booth attendant on site
- Set-up and tear down does not count in your rental time
- Unlimited pictures during the rental time
- Customized Logo/Artwork on each photostrip
- Fun Props Your choice of B&W or color prints
Additional Extra Options:
Below you will see a list of Additional Extra Options that you can add to our standard complimentary options of your photo booth rental.
- $125 - Our complete scrapbooking service. Including scrapbook album, adhesives, markers
- $125 - Video recording of each individual photo session
- $100 per hour. - Per hour for any additional time needed.
- $75 - Customized monitor screen with an inscription of your choice. (see sample at the bottom)
- $100 - 2 additional photo strip prints (total of 4 photo strips per session) for larger groups
- $170 - 4 additional photo strip prints (total of 6 photo strips per session) for larger groups
- $250 - 6 additional photo strip prints (total of 8 photo strips per session) for larger groups